Use of this website is conditional upon your acceptance of these Website Conditions of Use, including our Privacy and Cookie Notice (collectively, “Conditions of Use”). We reserve the right to amend these Conditions of Use at any time without notice. It is the responsibility of you to review this page from time to time for updates, which shall come into effect at the time of issue. Your use of the Site constitutes acceptance of the Conditions of Use. This website may be modified, changed, or discontinue any content of the Site at any time. We also may have limitations of access on certain features or restrict your access to any part of the site without notice or liability. The Site is operated by MJ Medtech Inc (registered in Canada with Corporation Number: 1163333-3 and registered address at 6500 Trans-Canada Hwy 400, Pointe-Claire, Quebec, H9R 0A5, Canada)
The Site is intended for your use only if you are of legal age to purchase CBD products in the country that you are accessing the site and from your country of residence. If you do not fall within this category, you may be in breach of laws or regulations applicable in your country of access or residence, and you should leave the Site immediately.
You may restrict access to this site using content filtering software or by changing your computer settings (e.g. browser or operating system), as desired.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, PayPal, …), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to: Communicate with you; Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud. And when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store - you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM WHICHEVER SERVICES BEING USED.
COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
OUR PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
We try to make sure every item shown on our website as accurate in its presentation and the prices are correct. Occasionally there may be small variations in the printed colour, typefaces and layout.
PLACING YOUR ORDER
A contract for the purchase of a product is created as follows:
- By confirming your order, you are agreeing to purchase the product you have selected, whether personalized or not.
- At this point, we take payment for your order by means of your nominated payment method
- We will send you an email confirming your order.
- Pre-orders for the first batch will be shipped as soon as possible. You will be notified and kept up to date with a specific date via email.
- Outside of the promotional pre-order period, aim to ship within 24-48 hours of your order being placed. Be aware we only ship during the 5-day working week. Monday- Friday. Orders placed on a Friday will be shipped in most instances on the Monday.
From time to time, we may reject an order for the following reasons:
- We do not have your chosen product in stock
- Your payment has not been authorized
- If there has been a relevant pricing or product description error, which we will inform you of at our soonest convenience.
- If your order otherwise breaches any of the requirements of these Terms
- The use of images for a personalized product which are technically in adequate for printing
- If a personalized product you wish to order contains anything which is considered in appropriate or breaks our contents rules (shown below)
- Due to Cannabis regulation, we are not permitted to sell CBD products to anyone under the permitted age in your country. We may refuse an order or a delivery of CBD infused items at our discretion. By placing an order, you confirm that both you and the person the order is to be sent to are of legal age.
- We suspect that the order has been placed fraudulently
- It appears that the order mistakenly duplicates another order
If your order is rejected, we will contact you to confirm this and reverse the payment you have made for that order.
There are limited circumstances in which you may cancel an order after it has been made.
Note that we may bar or prevent an individual Account, User, email address or other identifier from making purchases or otherwise interacting with us where we reasonably suspect an association with fraud or other infringements of the law.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Do not track
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We are concerned about the safety of children when they use the Internet and will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. Users of the Website must be at least 18 years old. If a child has provided us with personal information, that child’s parent or guardian should contact us to delete such information from our records.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com
If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use the Site.